Thursday, November 22, 2007

Poetry gives vent to Kunal Kapoor's inner feelings : India Entertainment

Mumbai, November 21 - The intense 'Rang Delaware Basanti' histrion Kunal Kapoor, who picks his functions with extreme care, uncovers that film is only one of his predominant passions. His other involvement is writing poetry.The histrion states poesy assists him show his interior feelings, which he is not able to make otherwise.'I happen it very difficult to speak about my relationships, whether it's a girlfriend, sister or just a friend. I can't convey myself to discussing them in public. That's where the poet in me surfaces. Poetry assists me to exteriorise my thoughts,' Kunal told IANS.'I read and compose a lot. I'm a struggling poet,' he joked. 'I have got never shown my work to anyone else. I compose it all for myself and I'm not interested in showing it to anyone,' he added.Kunal's built-in shyness propels the poet in him to come up to the surface. He composes religiously every twenty-four hours and have got reams and reams of ideas expressed in poesy in Hindi and English.'I have been authorship for the last eight years. I maintain going back to them to check up on my ain life. It's deeply cathartic. I don't desire to print it right now. Strangely, I'm not a loner. I like people. But I'm not much of a drinker and I detest parties. For me merriment is being with people I swear and love and authorship poetry.'One individual Kunal adores is Jaya Bachchan.'The minute I heard she is in Pradeep Sarkar's 'Laaga Chunari Mein Daag', I was on. She have been an graven image from the clip I saw her in movies like 'Guddi', 'Uphaar' and 'Abhimaan'. To me, working with her was the greatest high. I never thought I'd one twenty-four hours be in the same movie she's doing.'(c) Indo-Asian News Service

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home